- 5-Step Fertilization Program with Broadleaf Herbicide Control
- Insect, Weed and Fungal Control
- Turf Aerating and Seeding
- Mowing and Trimming
- Spring and Fall Clean-up
More About Our Turf Management Service
5-Step Fertilizer Program
- Pre-Emergent Round 1 - The first round of fertilizer for the season is one of the most important treatments for your lawn. This fertilizer will give the grass a boost in nitrogen which will jump start younger seedlings and strengthen grass so that it can start off lush and green, allowing for less competition for weeds and diseases. The fertilizer is also comprised of a chemical that helps prevent crab-grass, which is prevalent in early spring.
- Pre-Emergent Round 2 - Round 2 incorporates different sources of nitrogen that provide the same affects as round 1 but are slow-release so that the nutrients are stable in the soil for a longer period of time. It also is comprised of phosphorous and potassium which are the 2 remaining macro-nutrients that are crucial for plant growth. This round is applied in late Spring.
- Insecticide and Fertilizer - For round 3, we use a fertilizer that is high in nitrogen, feeding the grass more essential nutrients. It is important to continue with this regime because by the time this round is applied in mid-summer, temperature and moisture are high. These conditions significantly affect grass growth and without proper watering and nutrients, grass will begin to go dormant and thin out allowing easier access for weeds to invade. This round is also comprised of a chemical that helps control grubs which are more prevalent this time of year due to soil tempurature. Grubs can cause extreme damage to turfgrass.
- Fertilizer - Our 4th round is a blend of macro-nutrients that further boosts the health and vigor of turfgrass.
- Winterizer and Fertilizer - Our 5th round mimics round 4 but is slightly different in chemical composition, the main purpose of this fertilizer is to give your lawn nutrients it needs throughout the winter months due to its volume of slow-release chemicals.
- During each fertilizer treatment, our technician will also apply a liquid broadleaf herbicide which is safe on turf but will immediately begin working to eliminate broadleaf weeds in your lawn.
The Importance of Aerating and Overseeding
Why Should you Trust Our Professionals with your Lawn Care Maintenance?
Benefits Of Our Lawn Care Services
- Confidence that your lawn will be treated and maintained properly and professionally
- Our professionals have the ability to diagnose various pests, diseases and fungal problems in your lawn if they occur and treat them accordingly, saving you money on a more costly repair if left untreated
- Saves you the cost of maintaining, repairing and replacing your own lawn equipment
- Adds curb appeal and value to your home or business