- Adequate and routine care to maintain the health and beauty of your landscape
- We can help create a space that meets your needs and wants, maximizing your family's enjoyability
- Having a well maintained landscape will help increase the value of your home
Overview of Our Maintenance Services
- Mulch: Our mulch service includes spreading the media in all landscape beds as well as around trees. Mulch helps prevent weeds and reduces the amount of water that evaporates from the soil underneath which significantly reduces the need for frequent watering. It also provides protection to root systems in the summer heat reducing the stress on your plants.
- Decorative Rock Installation: We streamline the process by working with you and our suppliers to select the perfect rock for your landscape beds. We will order and install material in a timely manner.
- Mulch Cultivation: Cultivation of mulch is important to perfrom once each year in mid-summer. The process breaks up any compaction in the soil, allowing for rejuvenation of the organic matter that exists in the mulch. Organic matter is a primary ingredient in a well balanced, nutrient-rich soil.
- Bed Care Treaments: An important part of our landscaping service is proper weed control. We will provide weed control treatments to your landscape beds and monitor them for additional pests that may affect plants optimal growth and development. Plant roots are in constant competition with weeds for nutrients and space, controlling them is crucial for healthy plant growth.
- Shrub and Ground Cover Pruning: We recommend pruning shrubs and ground cover twice per year, this allows for crisp, clean and natural looking plants throughout the summer. Pruning encourages new plant growth and can reduce the plants susceptability to pests and diseases.
- Shovel Edging: Our professionals will create clearly defined landscape borders and tree rings. This service helps keep a border between your lawn and landscape, aiding in curb appeal and lessening the chance for grasses to compete with shrubs and flower in your landscape beds. It also significantly reduces the chance for mulch run-off.
- Tree Trimming: Tree trimming is normally performed in the fall or winter. The service helps eliminate dead branches and encourages new growth. It also increases the curb appeal of your landscape and ensures that the tree will flourish next spring.
- Flower Planting: Our professionals can provide your landscape with annual flowers for seasonal color or plant new perennials that will add color elements to your space year after year.
- Plant Bed Preparation: This service rejuvenates your flower beds by cultivating the soil and adding the necessary nutrients to jump start your flowers for the season.
- Spring Clean-Up: This process involves removing debris that has accumulated in your landscape beds.
- Leaf Removal: This process ensures that all fallen leaves will be removed from your property. Keeping it looking well maintained all year long.
- Tree and Shrub Pest/Disease Control and Fertilizer: Our Commercial Pesticide Applicator and Pesticide Technicians are licensed by the State of Missouri and trained to diagnose and treat many diseases and pests that affect plants in your landscaping, whether it is Aphids on Yews, Spider-mites on Boxwoods or Bagworms on Arborvitaes, we've got you covered. Our programs are designed to cater to what's best for the health of your landscaping.